2022 Peter Wilson Memorial Championships
February 5, 2022 - February 6, 2022
Date: Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 February 2022
Venue: Tomaree Sports Complex, Nelson Bay
1. Event Overview
Please be aware of some key information in relation to this event.
- This event will be exclusively for Boys and Girls U?? to U18 junior representative teams.
- This event will be played in sessions, where a team will enter the venue, play in a ‘game on, game off’ format, then leave the venue. Session times will be advertised once team nominations are finalised.
- All games will be played under 25 minutes touchdown turnaround format.
- Each club must supply 1 referee per team (plus 1 additional referee) they nominate for the event. All referee requirements are outlined in the event Conditions of Entry.
- Other information will be outlined in the event Conditions of Entry and within event COVID restrictions information.
2. Team Nominations
Team nominations for this event have not yet opened.
Age eligibility for teams within this event will be equal to the eligibility for all teams at the 2022 JSC.
3. Event Documents, Policies & Details
For more information on the event please view below:
- Hornets General Condition of Entry 8th edition
- 2022 PWMC Juniors CoE
- WWCC spreadsheet (Hunter Western Hornets)
- Stat Dec (Hunter Western Hornets)
- 2022 PWMC Affiliate Team Roster
- Suspended/Unfinancial Players List
- Spectator Behaviour Policy
4. In-event Details & Documents
- 2022 PWMC Draw
- 2022 PWMC Juniors Session Entry-Exit Times
- Hornets Tournament Scorecard Procedure Example
- 2022 PWMC Juniors Venue Map
- 2022 PWMC Juniors Parking Map
- 2022 PWMC Juniors Tent Map – affiliate coordinators MUST contact Hornets for tent information
- 2022 PWMC Juniors Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Catering Menu (Fields 9-11)
- Catering Menu (Fields 1-8)
- Hornets Tournament Scoresheet Template
- Refund Request Form
- 2022 PWMC Juniors – Participant Feedback Survey – coming soon
5. Online Registrations
- PLAYERS: Player registrations are now open at https://profile.mysideline.com.au/register/. For registration details please speak to your affiliate coordinator.
- COACHING STAFF: Coaching staff registrations are now open at https://profile.mysideline.com.au/register/. For registration details please speak to your affiliate coordinator.
- REFEREES: Referee registrations are now open at https://profile.mysideline.com.au/register/. For registration details please speak to your affiliate referee coordinator.
ALL REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 31 JANUARY 2022 – LATE FEES WILL APPLY TO LATE REGISTRATIONS