CLICK ERE TO REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING COACHING COURSE
Want to host a coaching course at your club? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches play a vital role in Touch Football, fostering the development of our athletes both on and off the field.
Becoming an accredited coach is an important step in ensuring that you are providing a quality service to the participants you are working with.
Touch Football Australia has a four-tier accreditation system linked to the AIS Development model FTEM
Coach Accreditation lasts for a period of four years, after which Updating your Accreditation is required.
There is no longer a waiting period between a Foundation and a Talent Coaching course. Any person with sufficient coaching experience can now proceed directly from the Foundation course to the Talent Course.
- Foundation Coaching Resources – DartfishTV
- Talent Coaching Resources – DartfishTV
- Online Coaching Resources – Group/Affiliate License Registration (for 10 individuals) – DartfishTV
- Pro-Training Programs – Speed & Agility, Strength & Conditioning Touch Football
- Play by the Rules ASC Resources
- Rule Book 8th Edition
- Learn How to play Touch
- Basic Rules of Touch Video
- Athlete Development