Hunter Western Hornets are calling for suitably qualified and interested applicants to fulfill roles for the 2020 Junior Regionals to be conducted in Tuggerah on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 May 2020.
– Assistant Coach
– Under 12’s Boys & Girls
– Under 14’s Boys & Girls
– Under 16’s Boys & Girls
– Under 18’s Boys & Girls
CLICK HERE to submit your application
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5:00pm Friday 22 November 2019. Candidates must complete all sections of the application.
Interviews are set to be conducted Wednesday 27 November 2019 (where applicable).
Prospective Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Manager applicants need to be aware of key dates that they may be required to be available for to accept a role with Hunter Western Hornets for the 2020 Junior Regionals.
These key dates include;
– Selection Tournament #1 Don Green Western Junior Championships (16-17 November 2019, Mudgee NSW)
– Selection Tournament #2 Peter Wilson Memorial Championships (1-2 February 2020, Nelson Bay NSW)
– Compulsory Selection Trial (1 March 2020, venue TBA)
– Compulsory High Performance Training Camp #1 (21-22 March 2020, venue TBA)
– Compulsory High Performance Training Camp #2 (4-5 April, 2020, venue TBA)
– Regional Coaching Workshop (date and venue TBA)
– NSW Touch Football Junior Regional Championships (3-4 May 2020, Tuggerah NSW)
Should you have any queries, please direct them to:
Regional Coaching Director
Hunter Western Hornets Touch Association
M: 0408 068 742